|Job Title:||MECHANICAL FITTER|
|Location:||Worsley, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 15:56|
CIRCA £24,377 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join a global manufacturing company at their Manchester facility.
Working on days the Mechanical Fitter will assist with maintenance on mechanical assemblies within the plant.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter will include:
- To undertake initial strip down, assembly and fitting requirements of mechanical assemblies
- Working in accordance to technical drawings and associated documentation
- Checking parts and reassembling
- Monitor processes, report any issues and implement corrective action
- Time served Fitter (ideally HNC/HND)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment (light-med engineering)
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Overall - a competent Mechanical Fitter with a vast range of knowledge and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
This is a days role Mon-Fri
Salary is circa £24,377
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's