Mechanical Fitter - Field Based
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter - Field Based|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 16:01|
MECHANICAL FITTER- FIELD BASED
To £35000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LANCASHIRE BASE + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join a Lancashire based engineering company who provide services to the Oil & Gas industry globally.
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for a wide range of activities both in the workshop in Lancashire and on location with the customer in the UK & globally.
- Routine maintenance on a wide range of mechanical equipment and machine tools
- Installation and fault diagnosis on pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Pipe fitting, fabrication work, welding
- Assembly and disassembly of complex equipment
- Run test programs and produce reports
- Time served Mechanical Engineer/Tooling Engineer
- Good all round mechanical engineering experience
- Flexibility to travel and work on engineering projects globally; Europe, North America, Australia, Asia,
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Excellent fault-finding & diagnostic skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Good housekeeping skills and HSE credentials.
On offer -
Salary £30 - 35K + Travel Expenses + Pension
This is a superb opportunity to join a young, growing company who can offer realistic opportunities to make your mark.
Click APPLY NOW or for more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £31000 per annum
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Team Leader
Up to £39275 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Up to £38500 per annum + Excellent Benefits