Mechanical Fitter- Field Based
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter- Field Based|
|Salary:||Up to £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 16:27|
MECHANICAL FITTER- FIELD BASED CONTRACTERS
Up to £250 a day + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LANCASHIRE BASE + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
We have a great opportunities for experienced Mechanical Fitters to join a Lancashire based engineering company who provide services to the Oil & Gas industry globally.
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for a wide range of activities both in the workshop in Lancashire and on location with the customer in the UK & globally.
- Routine maintenance on a wide range of mechanical equipment and machine tools
- Installation and fault diagnosis on pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Pipe fitting, fabrication work, welding
- Assembly and disassembly of complex equipment
- Run test programs and produce reports
- Time served Mechanical Engineer/Tooling Engineer
- Good all round mechanical engineering experience
- Flexibility to travel and work on engineering projects globally; Europe, North America, Australia, Asia,
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Excellent fault-finding & diagnostic skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Good housekeeping skills and HSE credentials.
On offer -
Salary up to £250 a day + Travel Expenses + Pension
This is a superb opportunity to join a young, growing company who can offer realistic opportunities to make your mark.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's