Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 10:52|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
£40K including shift allowance
Due to staggering amounts of investment and growth, we now have an a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer!
You will be mechanically bias, a team player and passionate about your role. We are recruiting for an excellent Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a brand-new site for a company that are an integrated solutions provider, for original equipment manufacturers among others.
Our client strives to provide competitive rewards inclusive of; valuable benefits package, programs, and tools to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves and their families. committed to employee development, enabling employees with skills and capabilities to continue to grow both professionally and personally. If this sounds like you, read on.
To maintain plant, equipment and factory utilities to a high standard ensuring maximum availability for production.
- To carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on machinery, equipment and factory utilities.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required.
- To plan and carry out small projects to include assemble, install, test, and maintain equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- To install and maintain three phase and single phase control gear for motors, pumps, fans, circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- To inspect equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the
need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with regulations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Time served apprenticeship, HNC, HND or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of welding and fabrication.
- Experience with PVD machines would be highly beneficial.
- Experience working in Automotive, Rail, Aerospace or Capital Equipment Industries is preferable though not essential.
To discover the best kept secret in Derbyshire, simply click the "APPLY NOW" button, we cannot wait to meet you! You can also contact, Phil at Morgan Ryder on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £39000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £43250 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33800 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE