|Job Title:||MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FROM £32,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + SHIFT ALLOWANCE
3 SHIFT (MORNINGS/AFTERNOONS/NIGHTS)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the team at an FMCG Food manufacturing company at their impressive site in Warrington.
Working on a 3-shift system, key responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer involve:
- Providing mechanical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
- Carrying out equipment PPM analysis
- Route Cause Analysis and CI activities
- Maintaining a wide range of equipment
- Coach and support production steam to meet objectives - change overs etc.
Key requirements for the successful Mechanical Engineer:
- Time served Mechanical Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment or similar
- Experience using hand tools, cutting and grinding. Milling, turning and welding would be beneficial.
- Thorough mechanical knowledge
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Reliable and keen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.