|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Contract|
|Location:||Haydock, St. Helens, Merseyside, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Contractor
Day rate- up to £300
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Manufacturer on a contractor basis.
Working across two sites, the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of their bespoke machinery.
Key responsibilities of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Minimise downtime and increase efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all Mechanical equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance and recommend diagnosis
- Working on Presses, Washing machines, compressors, and general production equipment
Key Requirements of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanically biased engineer
- Time served from any production and manufacturing environment
- Mentoring skills
Interviews will be taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.