|Job Title:||MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£44000 - £49000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
To £49000 + Bonus + Pension
Days Role + Shift Cover
We are currently recruiting an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their facility in Milton Keynes.
Our client is world leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their manufacturing facilities.
As Mechanical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Refurbishment and repair of plant spares and mechanical components; pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, shafts, rollers, belts, bearings
- Assist with plant breakdowns and line conversions
- Preparation and repair of tooling used in manufacturing
- Ensure plant services are in safe working condition; boilers/compressors/water towers
- Engineering project work across site
- Time Served Mechanical Engineer
- Experience of working in a high-volume, continuous process manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical fitting/bench fitting skills
- Experience of fabrication/turning/milling
- Improvement mind-set and strong fault finding skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Flexibility to cover shifts where necessary
Salary: £44000 - £46000 rising to £49000 after training, usually within 12 months
Shift: DAYS (must be flexible to provide shift cover where necessary)
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.