Mechanical Reliability Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£42000 - £48000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 10:05|
MECHANCIAL RELIABILITY ENGINEER
(MED-HEAVY PROCESS ENGINEERING)
EXCELLENT SALARY + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE + BUPA
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join the team at a process manufacturing company in Merseyside. Our client is a specialist division of a global business offering realistic opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Improve plant reliability and ensure assets continue to perform as required by implementing predictive maintenance techniques
- Assist the Maintenance Planner with planning and scheduling or engineering work
- Complete regular site audits and manage CMMS system (Maximo)
- Ensure all engineering documentation is continuously updated and available for review
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure communication between Maintenance and Project teams and ensure best practice is implemented
- Trend improvements of asset performance
- Minimum HNC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience gained in a medium-heavy process environment
- Knowledge and experience of Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Knowledge/experience of PdM technologies; Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infra-red, Ultra-sound….
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Click APPLY now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Planner
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Project Engineer - Electrical / HVAC / BMS
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare Benefits
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits