Merchant Sales Manager - North West
|Job Title:||Merchant Sales Manager - North West|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 08:40|
MERCHANT SALES MANAGER - NORTH WEST
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Multi-billion-pound group who are a market leading manufacturer in the construction product industry.
Operating from your home base, key responsibilities include:
- Account management of around 150 accounts.
- Territory management of your area. (Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, North Wales)
- Selling the companies construction based products into builder's merchants.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience in selling ANY construction product into Builders Merchants.
- Account Management experience.
- Tenacity, resilience and be business minded.
- Salary up to £30,000 plus bonus
- Company car (Audi)
- Pension and share options
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- A Company who are committed to personal development
- Great product training
If you think you have what this fabulous company are looking for then please click 'Apply Now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AREA SALES MANAGER - S.WALES, GLOUCESTER, WORCESTER, HEREFORD
£34000 - £38000 per annum
£40000 - £42000 per annum
Quality Assurance Manager
£40000 per annum
CAD PROJECT MANAGER
Malton, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Project Co-ordinator - Manufacturing
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour