|Job Title:||MES Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 14:13|
This first-tier automotive manufacturing business is investing in new business systems due to a major new customer being won. As a result, the IT Manager is looking to attract an experienced MES Engineer to join the team at their site in Liverpool.
The main focus of the role is to ensure that the MES Software application for their new customer is properly planned, designed, selected, implemented and executed.
Within the role of MES Engineer, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain, support and update MES systems within the division.
- Work with production and process teams to develop robust PLC to MES communication interfaces.
- Develop standards for MES functionality.
- Develop custom reports, dashboards and labelling updates as required.
- Develop training manuals and hold workshops with users for the MES solution.
- Assist in the investigation of plant and quality issues, supporting the development of a solution.
The successful MES Engineer will: -
- Be experienced working with MES software solutions.
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing business.
- Have strong communication and analytical skills.
- Be a team player who can engage with non-IT colleagues.
On offer: -
- Salary to £40,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional days gifted at Christmas
- Additional days gifted for attendance
- Pension Scheme - 4% employer and 5% employee
- Free carparking onsite
- Onsite canteen
- Staff uniform
- Discount schemes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's