Metal Finisher/ Deburrer
|Job Title:||Metal Finisher/ Deburrer|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 09:44|
METAL FINISHER / DEBURRER
£9.50 Per hour + Overtime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Metal Finisher / Deburrer to join the team at a high precision machining company who produce high quality parts for global customers. Based at their site in Lancashire.
The deburring role supports and is important for quality, aesthetics, functionality & smooth operation of working parts. Finishing/polishing methods are used in an industrial setting and manufacturing environment to a high standard for a range of customers in the high precision machining industry.
The Role of the Metal Finisher/ Deburrer will involve:
- Deburr, file, polish, media blast, clean and smooth blending edges of custom precision machined parts to sketch specifications
- Deburring of parts to a set procedure/standard
- Polishing (where necessary) for achieving surface finish requirement
- Ensuring all surfaces are free of swarf and conform to surface finish requirements
- Packing and palleting of finished parts to customer
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork and data entry
- Complete paperwork within the scope of ISO9001/AS9100 quality standards
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Be flexible and self-motivated
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive working attitude
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's