MODEL BASED SYSTEM ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MODEL BASED SYSTEM ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 15:43|
MODEL BASED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
(SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN)
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
A superb opportunity for a Model Based System Engineer (MBSE) to join a global automotive company at a technical facility in Essex.
This well-known, successful organisation continues to invest heavily into design and development with a huge focus on connectivity and offering their customers great products and great experiences.
- Lead the development of system models for features using corporate modeling techniques
- System architecture and design of small to med sized embedded systems
- System modeling and model design
- Embedded software development
- Translate and architect feature requirements into executable system designs
- Developing interfaces between objects/classes
- Interface with feature owners and development partners to co-ordinate software development and modeling process
- BSc in a relevant engineering discipline; Automotive, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Software
- Good knowledge of electrical architectures and electrical systems
- Technical understanding of prototype engineering and embedded system architectures
- Experience in applying MBSE
- Experience of SysML, UML, UPDM or other modelling languages
- Working knowledge of; CAN, Ethernet, Vehicle Diagnostics Protocol (UDS), Service Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Experience of MATLAB/SIMULINK, Enterprise Architect, MagicDraw, Rhapsody
A superb opportunity to join a company offering a competitive package and great opportunities for personal growth and development.
Unfortunately, we are unable to employ anyone who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. All candidates will be asked to provide originals of documentation proving their right to work in the UK if selected for interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's