Multi- Skilled Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi- Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £17.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 09:46|
PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFTS
£17.50 per hour + OVERTIME
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the team at a food manufacturing company in Lincolnshire.
Key responsibilities of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Ensure fast and effective response to breakdowns and handovers to Production are appropriately communicated.
- Diagnosing faults and taking corrective action to ensure continuous service and identifying further improvements to increase equipment availability
- Participate in a multi-skilled team within own capabilities and undertake in any training and development exercises to progress.
- Identify and share continuous improvement ideas that may contribute to Health & Safety and equipment up time or maintenance cost improvements.Ensuring planned maintenance work is completed on time and further work required is communicated to the Engineering Supervisor or Manager.
- Flexibility to work across sites.
- Having a flexible approach to hours of work and working within the team to provide engineering cover to meet the needs of the business.
Key requirements of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-skilled Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years' experience maintaining machines in a food processing/ packaging environment
- Good electrical/fault finding maintenance experience on PLC's
- Hands on, proactive approach to work
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's