|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £34850 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
£34,850 basic + Bonus + Overtime
A fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer has a risen to join the team at a global Food manufacturer at their site in Leicester.
key responsibilities for a Maintenance Technician include:
- Preparation, tidiness and cleaness of work areas and stores.
- Electrical and mechanical diagnostic/fault finding techniques and the application of remedial work in a breakdown situation
- Electrical/mechanical competences, welding, basic machining, and fabrication skills are required to enable the engineer to carry out various "general maintenance" tasks within the engineering field
- Follow a "clean as you go" policy - keeping the work area tidy at all times and ensure that this is respected/followed by other members of the team.
Key requirements for a Maintenance Technician include:
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Electrical & Mechanical fault finding experience
- Team player/excellent communication skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.