|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£37000 per annum + OVERTIME + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
4 ON 4 OFF (TWO DAYS 7AM-7PM, TWO NIGHTS 7PM-7AM, FOUR OFF)
TO £37k + OVERTIME + BENEFITS
A great opportunity for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a successful FMCG company in Wigan.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process machinery.
- Maintenance on a range of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Working to Planned Maintenance schedules to optimise efficiencies and improve reliability
- Identify and implement engineering solutions to improve performance
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with company H&S standards
- Minimum HNC in an Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience of maintenance in an FMCG (or similar) environment
- Excellent diagnostic/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Positive approach to continuous improvement
- Results focused
A great time to join a forward-thinking business who are dedicated to success.
Click 'APPLY NOW' or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.