Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 2 Shift
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 2 Shift|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 17:19|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Earlies / Lates
£35000 + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a small engineering team at a manufacturing company in Merseyside.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will deliver planned and re-active maintenance on a rotating 06.00 -14.00 or 14.00 - 22.00 shift pattern.
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Reactive and planned maintenance across 2 production sites
- Regular inspection, repair and improvement of machinery and equipment
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant and equipment availability
- Support engineering projects
- Ensure HSE procedures are followed during all engineering activities
- Time served Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Must be able to attend to both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent fault-finding / diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and hard-working mind-set
- Must demonstrate a stable work history
Apply Now to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40600 per annum + Benefits
Shift Production Supervisor
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Design & Project Engineer
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime + Great Package
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£380 - £400 per week
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum