MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2016 10:29|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
£43,500 SALARY + OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + STAFF DISCOUNT + CHILDCARE VOUCHERS
9 MONTH CONTRACT
Fantastic opportunities for experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians to join a leading process manufacturing company, at a key point in their growth have arisen.
The role will involve planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process manufacturing equipment, and will require skills in mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Work to PM schedules to optimise efficiency targets
- Reactive maintenance on a variety of processing equipment (mechanical and electrical)
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
- Work with CI, Operations and Reliability teams, supporting PM schedules for new and upgraded equipment
- Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with full completed apprenticeship
- Experience maintaining high volume, process manufacturing equipment
- FMCG/Food industry experience
- PLC skills - fault finding minimum
- Excellent communication and team working skills
These are excellent opportunities to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. They offer unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £38500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Up to £32500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Overtime
Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Improvement Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Bonus