MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£32500 - £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2017 12:00|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
DAYS ROLE- To £32.5K
SHIFT ROLE - To £38.5K
+ Bonus + Pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a global manufacturing company at their site in Lancashire.
The Maintenance Engineer will work on either a days or shift pattern and will provide hands on maintenance support to all manufacturing equipment.
The role of the multi-skilled maintenance engineer will include:
- Installation, maintenance, testing and repair of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Reactive and routine maintenance within dedicated area of process plant
- Ensure downtime is maintained via an effective PPM system
- Manage stocks, spares and maintain all maintenance records
- Basic fault finding on PLC's.
- Carrying out project work to improve productivity
- Improve systems of work
- Provide support on asset care days and plant shutdowns
- Time served Electro-Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Good knowledge and experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of process plant (valves/pumps/gearboxes/vessels/pipes)
- Knowledge of PLC's and Control systems
- Experience of working in a process manufacturing environment
- Self-managed, able to work in an autonomous role
With 14 manufacturing sites worldwide, The Company's manufacturing facilities are benefiting from ongoing investments to enhance their high quality, cost-efficient and reliable processes through continuous improvement. The company is committed to driving its performance in a number of areas to ensure performance is better than the recognised leaders in their field.
Excellent prospects for development.
For days to £32,500 plus bonus and pension
For shifts to £38,500 plus bonus and pension
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS