Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £34500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 16:55|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS)
3 SHIFT PATTERN (6-2 2-10 10-6)
£34,500 + OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (Holidays, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare etc.) LANCASHIRE
We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at a well-known FMCG company in Lancashire.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor the Maintenance Engineer will deliver planned and re-active maintenance in order to achieve KPIs
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
Requirements for the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer include:
- Time served multi-skilled electrically biased engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- 17th Edition qualification
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
- Mechanical appreciation
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and hard-working mind-set
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Site Engineering Manager
Up to £55000.00 per annum
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum