MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £34500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 09:54|
SHIFT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
UP TO £34,500 (INC. BONUS) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 SHIFT (MORNINGS/AFTERNOONS/NIGHTS)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their impressive site in West Yorkshire.
Working on a 3-shift system, key responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be to:
- Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
- Support PPM and TPM activities analysis
- Route Cause Analysis and CI activities
- Maintain a wide range of equipment including; pumps, gearboxes, drives, pneumatics, motors, sensors
- PLC fault-finding
Key requirements for the successful Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Time served Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment.
- Thorough electrical knowledge
- Some PLC experience - ideal - not essential
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Reliable and flexible.
- £14.42 p/h + 21.33% Shift
- 36 Hour Week
- Attendance bonus of £500 based per annum after 6 months then at pro rata
- Productivity bonus of up to £1200/annum
- Up to 4.25% pension contribution from Company
- X4 life assurance
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS
£38000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE