|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £43250 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
UP TO £43,250 (INC. SHIFT ALLOWANCE) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
4 ON 4 OFF - 12 HOUR SHIFTS - DAYS AND NIGHTS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their impressive site near Stockport.
Working on a 4 of 4 off shift system, the key responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be to:
- Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
- Route Cause Analysis and CI activities.
- Maintain a wide range of equipment and systems including; Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and PLC.
- PLC fault-finding
- Maintaining site/ plant services
Key requirements for the successful Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Time served Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience of working in an industrial/ manufacturing environment.
- Some PLC experience - ESSENTIAL
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Reliable and flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.