|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£35000 + Overtime + Pension
4 on 4 off - DAYS ONLY
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the team at a renewable energy company in Hampshire.
Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days) the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will attend to a wide variety of mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks across a process plant.
- Attending to plant breakdowns, fault diagnosis and repair
- Planned and preventative maintenance on production machinery
- Identifying reoccurring problems and implement corrective action
- Route Cause Analysis and long-term problem resolution
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with H&S standards
- Time served Electrical Engineer with some mechanical experience
- Experience of working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
- PLC fault-finding and diagnostic skills - Allen Bradley preferred
- Experience of 3 phase motors and systems
- 17th/18th Edition
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes; inputs, outputs, performance, efficiencies
- Ability to work well under pressure
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.