Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 17:09|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Due to business growth, our client has a requirement for an additional Maintneance Engineer to join the team at a packaging company in Cheshire.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will join a small engineering team and will be tasked with completing a wide range of electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks on flexible packaging equipment.
- Hands on mechanical and electrical support on a range of packaging plant and equipment
- PLC fault finding and interrogation
- Implement and develop a PM system and maintain accurate records
- Manage contractors
- Control costs by seeking best value from suppliers
- Develop engineering systems
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Experience of working in a packaging environment (flexible film/extrusion preferred)
- Knowledge/experience of PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Drives, Single & 3 phase systems
- Knowledge/experience of hydraulics/pneumatics and general mechanical maintenance
- Action orientated
- Improvement mind-set
This is a superb opportunity to join a small but successful division of a global packaging business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's