|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS|
|Salary:||£37000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
circa £37,500 - DAYS
Bonus + Pension + Health Insurance
We are currently recruiting an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of specialist products to the construction industry.
All of our client's production facilities have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment supported by an ongoing research and development program.
- Ensure plant downtime is kept to a minimum via effective preventative and predictive maintenance
- Carry out electrical and mechanical routine maintenance tasks to ensure efficiency of plant and equipment
- Use of the SAP PM system to report daily reactive maintenance activity and highlight any potential failures
- Work closely with production to identify CI opportunities and failure trends
- Work closely with shift teams on any major breakdowns and communicate daily with manufacturing teams to discuss any issues
- Time Served Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (min ONC)
- Ability to attend to both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
- Experience of SAPPM - advantageous
- Data driven
- "Can do/willing to do" attitude
- Flexible to carry out any tasks as required within the team- from basic inspections to complex project work
- Willingness to take ownership/accountability for work and achieve KPI's
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.