|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
circa £40000 + PENSION + MEDICAL + LIFE ASSURANCE
4 ON 4 OFF - DAYS/NIGHTS
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a leading process manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process and packaging equipment
- Electrical & Mechanical maintenance support
- Work to Planned Maintenance schedule to optimise efficiency targets
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
- Work with CI, Operations and Reliability teams on engineering projects
- Minimum HNC in an Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience of maintenance in a high volume, process manufacturing equipment
- PLC skills and training - minimum fault finding
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Able to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern including day and night shifts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. They offer unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.