|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer x2|
|Salary:||circa £41500 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off
An opportunity has arisen for 2 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of products to the construction industry.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of plant and equipment within a continuous process environment.
- A recognised apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and minimum of 3 yrs experience within a Multi-Skilled role
- Experience working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Experience of mechanical / electrical installation
- PLC fault finding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
APPLY NOW to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.