|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - ELEC BIAS|
|Salary:||£36000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - ELECTRICAL BIAS
To £41,500 + SUPERB PACKAGE
4 ON 4 OFF (DAYS/NIGHTS)
Our client is a global design and manufacturing company who specialise in high technology products used in aerospace and defence industries.
Due to a recent re-structure and upgrade to state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, there is now a requirement for 4 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join the team.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers will provide both electrical, mechanical and control system support on a wide range of equipment within an automated process environment.
Tasks will include responding to breakdowns, planned/proactive maintenance, assisting in minor project work and supporting the delivery of engineering strategy to improve reliability and quality.
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Min of 5 years' experience in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance role
- Experience working in a process manufacturing facility
- Knowledge/experience of PLCs, SCADA controls, Inverter drives, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Strong fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns
- Good understanding of H&S procedures
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic salary £30000 - £36000 basic (depending on experience) + 30% Shift Allowance for nights
- Contributory pension scheme (4% match)
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Healthcare benefits; eye tests, podiatrist, employee assistance program, mental health support
- Reward and recognition schemes, annual pay review and pay rise …and much more!
Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.