MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 14:19|
ARE YOU MAINTENANCE ENGINEER LOOKING FOR A ROLE IN ENGLAND?
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PAID OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE PLAN
We have an great opportunity for experienced, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a manufacturing company in Essex, England.
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing reactive and preventative maintenance support on a wide range of manufacturing equipment - injection moulding, robotics and assembly equipment
- Work with tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- Ensure all equipment is effectively maintained to meet the demands of the business
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Qualified Mechanical / Electrical / Multi-skilled Engineer with suitable industry experience (5-7 years)
- Experience of machine maintenance in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Knowledge/experience of injection moulding equipment
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and control systems
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience) + Overtime + Pension + Health & Wellbeing plan and much more!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's