Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Overtime + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 15:11|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
(06.00 - 13.30, 13.30 - 21.00)
Circa £33000 + Overtime + Pension
A great opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join the team at a successful packaging company in Cheshire.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician will join a small engineering team and will be tasked with completing a wide range of electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks on a range of packaging and ancillary equipment.
- Hands on mechanical and electrical support on a range of packaging plant and ancillary equipment
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum via effective reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Monitor processes, report any issues and implement corrective action
- Identify improvements to achieve higher quality
- Ensure all work is completed on time and to schedule
- Time served Multi-Skilled Engineer; (60;40 / 70:30 Mech/Elec)
- Experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Ability to attend to mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Action orientated
- Improvement mind-set
- Team player
A great opportunity to join a friendly, proactive maintenance team within a successful packaging company.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's