|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team at global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
Working on a 3 shift system, key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime (70:30 Mech/Elec)
- Support PPM and TPM activities
- Route Cause analysis and CI activities
- Maintain a wide range of equipment including; pumps, gearboxes, drives, pneumatics, motors, sensors
- PLC fault-finding - ideally Siemens
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Good electrical knowledge
- PLC fault finding/interrogation skills
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Willingness to provide out of hours support when necessary to support engineering activities (rota)
36 hr Week
Shifts - 06.00 - 13.30 / 13.30 - 21.00 / 21.00 - 06.00
2 week rotation
£15.45 p/h - Earlies
£18.74 p/hr - Lates
£20.08 p/hr - nights
Attendance bonus of £500 per annum
Productivity bonus of up to £1200/annum
Up to 4.25% pension contribution from Company
X4 Death in Service
26 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business who can offer a superb platform for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.