|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician - Days|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£34000 - £34500 per annum + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias) to join a global leader who manufacture a range of specialist metals used in a wide range of industries.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of equipment in a foundry plant.
- Maintenance, service and repair of a wide range of plant including; furnaces, materials handling equipment, overhead cranes, heat treatment plant, extrusion presses and machining equipment
- Fault finding on PLC control systems (Allen Bradley)
- Preventative maintenance and routine servicing
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on maintenance projects
- Time served Electrical/Instrumentation/Control technician (C&G/NVQ/HNC/HND)
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a Chemical or similar high hazard process plant
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Experience of instrument calibration
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
07:30 - 15.50 M-W
07.30 - 15.10 T-F
A great opportunity to join a business who can offer the opportunity to develop skills via additional training and qualifications
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.