MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||Up to £36500 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 13:49|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN x2
£36,500 + Overtime + Pension
(6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for 2 experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians ( 1 Mechanical Bias & 1 Electrical Bias) to join a global manufacturing company in Ellesmere Port.
Working on a 3-Shift pattern the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians will attend to a wide variety of mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks across plant.
- Attending to plant breakdowns, fault diagnosis and repair
- Planned and preventative maintenance to ensure highest level of OEE
- Identifying reoccurring problems and implement corrective action
- Take ownership for a dedicated area of the plant - monitor and update figures/review spares/parts
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to improve MTBF/MTTR
- Assist production teams to achieve required output
- Time served Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer (ideally HNC)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment (light-med engineering)
- Strong fault finding/diagnostics skills
- Electrical Bias - strong knowledge of electrical equipment; PLC's, motors, inverters, servo drives, relays, networks. Robotics experience - advantageous
- Mechanical Bias - general fitting, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, welding, fabrication, machining techniques
- Knowledge of TPM/Lean - advantageous
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's