National Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||National Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2017 10:18|
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER - SOUTH-WEST WALES
Due to the continued growth, an excellent opportunity has now arisen for a National Accounts Manager to join a leading and well-respected supplier of Meat products. This role is part of the Senior Leadership team and as such, will report directly into the MD.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your Key Customers, including regular visits to their Head Office.
- Be in control of all range reviews and provide range analysis to improve sales.
- Maximising profitability by negotiating price reviews and category tenders.
- Maintain close partnerships with New Product Development department to innovate new ideas and to increase supply.
- Manage and plan all promotional activity for the customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have several years of proven experience working in a manufacturing environment within the food/meat sector.
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Be a customer focused team player.
- Be prepared to travel to other sites around the country and Key Customers Head office based in London.
- Be prepared to adapt and change due to the nature of the product.
- European market leader.
- Long established.
- Supplier to major Retailers.
- Fast paced.
- Salary £45,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience.
- 31 days holiday including Statutory days.
- Flexibility on location.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please click 'apply now' to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Key Account Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, childcare vouchers
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Shift Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking