|Job Title:||National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£58,000 - £68,000 basic salary plus bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare
In this €800m division of a truly forward thinking multi-billion engineering business solutions group, you will manage a team of Key Account Managers, and a £30m portfolio of multisite manufacturing customers, in markets such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging and more.
Acquisition, technology advancement, innovation, investment and growth, all part of a typical day. As result of promotion, we are searching for a like-minded, forward thinking Key Account Leader to support the team in achieving exponential growth in accounts that are untapped.
- 6 National Key Account Managers
- Be responsible for the long-term sustainability and growth of the FMCG & Packaging Key Accounts portfolio
- Responsible for a highly motivated, highly skilled team, you will need to coach, train and develop them to continually drive their performance.
- Responsible for setting out the sector strategy and identify improvement opportunities across all areas with the objective of improving profitability and/or service delivery.
- Support your managers in identifying new business opportunities and guide them in the design and implementation of strategic plans that will capitalise on opportunities.
- Deliver robust and accurate forecasts together with sales pipeline to optimise market share gain and achieve our ambitious growth objectives
- Collaborate with your peer group directors to achieve objectives.
- Communicate with other divisions, sharing best practice
- Has energy and passion with an infectious positive attitude
- Inquisitive with an ability to ask the right questions to identify and shape a suitable solution
- A strength of character, has integrity, a worth ethic and is trustworthy
- Confident in their abilities, understands facts and figures and is comfortable with open investigation
- Can influence individuals in other departments/teams in a positive manner
- A true leader, has tangible examples of coaching managers, inspiring and developing junior members of the team
- Understands the business model that underpins the supply of a service and a solution into industry
- Has an affinity for technical product specifications / complexities
- Is extremely familiar with contract negotiations in this field, the risks that are commonly found and the methods used to remove or mitigate them during negotiations
- Experience of securing, managing accounts and identifying opportunity within those accounts
- Proven man management experience of a team - preferably National Account Management
- Tangible business growth through development of existing accounts and new business
- Have strong negotiation skills, with the ability to analyse information for use of quotations, cost saving and contract renewals
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.