National Sales Manager
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Location:||Armagh, County Armagh|
|Salary:||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 14:58|
National Sales Manager - Ireland
Global manufacturing giant seeks a dynamic National Sales Manager to take sales responsibility for a profitable product range.
Due to major growth through acquisition this is a pivotal recruit for the company.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, typical responsibilities within the role of National Sales Manager will be to: -
- Manage, train coach and develop the sales team (Internal and External)
- Delivery of CPD presentations
- Selling products into Builders merchants and Installers
- Management of National Accounts
- New business development
- Setting and achieving KPI's
- Work closely with internal manufacturing departments to ensure client time scales are met.
- Conducting staff appraisals
- The successful candidate: -
- Have experience of managing sales teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience of selling into building products distributors, sub-contractors, installers or builders merchants.On offer: -
- A salary circa €50,000
- Bonus up to 15% of salary
- 33 days holiday
- Health Insurance
- Free car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's