|Job Title:||NDT INSPECTOR|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2016 15:57|
LOCATION: Kelbrook, Lancashire.
COMPETITIVE SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
"When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team." With significant growth projected in the aerospace industry over the next five years, the Magellan team is creating a vision of where we want our business to be in 2020. A part of this strategy is aligning our resources for future opportunities.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We design, engineer and manufacture aeroengine and aerostructure assemblies and components for aerospace markets, advanced products for military and space markets, industrial power generation, and specialty products.
The Role: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated NDT INSPECTOR to join our growing manufacturing business based in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will hold the following key role experience:
- A previous experience of working within the gas turbine engine MRO industry.
- An experience of working with engines.
- NDT Level 2 Qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within MRO industry and a sound knowledge of working with engines.
Role Key Responsibilities:
- Excellent report writing skills.
- NDT inspection of small engine/APU parts. Generation of repair schemes and final post repair inspection.
- Work with production team to achieve optimum levels of performance
- Ensure that process and procedures are followed to ensure all tasks are preformed efficiently and to the required standards.
- Identify opportunities for improvement process, in working practices and team efficiency within the production area.
We are looking for a standout individual to join an established and progressive company that are leading the way in Aerospace. This is an opportunity to really develop your skillset and become an NDT specialist with lots of opportunity.
Who Are We?
At Magellan we believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future. Together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business.
When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team.
What we can offer:
- Excellent salary and pension
- A guaranteed progression scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
In partnership with Morgan Ryder, the Magellan Talent Supply Team is responsible for the co-ordination of all external recruitment activity. Please contact Jessica Jackson at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress your applications.
Magellan will not recognise direct applications.
Morgan Ryder Associates is a recruitment services provider specialising in the advanced manufacturing sector. Providing support in identifying and attracting talent ranging from board level executive to entry level professional., across all functions including Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality & Technical, Human Resources, Finance, I.T, Sales, Commercial, R&D and more, please find us online and get in touch if we can help. We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's