NDT QUALITY ENGINEER
|Job Title:||NDT QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 11:43|
QUALITY ENGINEER (NDT/TREATMENTS)
£38,000 + BENEFITS
DYE PENETRATION EXPERT? - WE'RE DYING TO MEET YOU!
We are in search of a talented Quality professional based at our impressive manufacturing site in the rather beautiful setting of Bournemouth. This is a key role within an organisation, we are leading the way in Aerospace Manufacturing an now need an NDT specialist to join us.
With sites world wide, a multi-million pound turnover and, an order book filled to capacity for the next seven years, this is a sound opportunity for the right candidate.
- NADCAP experience is an essential need for this role
- Experience within treatments processes including - Heat Treatment, Plating and Painting
- Continually review working practices to remove and reduce waste and non-value added activities
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement program and lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of AS EN1900
- auditor experience
- Good knowledge of Aerospace standards and specifications
- Experience of carrying out investigations in a methodical manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, 5Y, Fishbone.
- Extensive experience of NADCAP approvals is key or this role.
- IT skills that excel in Microsoft Office applications
- It is essential that the you have experience in the aerospace industry also.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in Manufacturing, with the added benefit of great hours, 7.30 -16.15 Mon - Thurs and 7.30 -1.00 on a friday. Please send your CV directly to the recruiter by clicking the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension
Chief Quality Inspector
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Pension
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS