|Job Title:||New Business Development|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
SALES MANAGER - PACKAGING
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful Business Development Manager for this exciting new position will be is responsible for the generation of new business within one of their most successful divisions. Having direct commercial responsibility, the role is home based and will include regular visits to prospective clients across the manufacturing sector.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and develop a geographical area of new business opportunities through regular external customer visits and market research.
- Solution based sales pf plastic packaging into the manufacturing sector.
- Account management
- Maintain and develop an active customer prospect database to ensure a healthy continuous sales pipeline.
- Develop an annual strategic sales plan, incorporating sales forecast for new business opportunities.
- Complete all quotation, customer request and internal reporting documentation in a clear precise manner and to expected deadlines.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Must have a proven track record in selling packaging into the manufacturing sector.
- A driving licence
Leading global manufacturer of high-performance plastic packaging. Boasting a multi-billion pound group turnover, and operating out of 30 countries, the company manufacturer and supply products across the agriculture, food, beverage, healthcare, construction and industrial sectors.
Salary: £50,000 dependant on experience + annual bonus scheme + additional benefits if targets are achieved.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.