New Business Development Manager - Home Based
|Job Title:||New Business Development Manager - Home Based|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 07:20|
After major investment in marketing activity, the Sales Director at this specialist manufacturing facility is looking to attract into his team an ambitious and passionate Business Development Manager to continue business growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new business focused individual to attract and engage new customers, in order to secure sales of product, services and bespoke solutions.
Key responsibilities as New Business Development Manager will be to: -
- Work with sales and marketing to provide high level prospecting, communication and selling of 'right size' solutions.
- Develop an active and credible sales pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Communicate the features and benefits of solutions to customers.
- Provide a high level of customer interaction and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Sales Director with new business projects.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained new business development experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have the ability to develop solid relationships.
- Be able to identify solutions to sometimes challenging problems.
- Enjoy promoting and engaging customers via phone and virtual meetings.
- Be looking for an opportunity to make a mark on a growing business.
On offer: -
- To £45,000
- Company car
- Home working
- Bonus scheme - 15% of salary
- Pension scheme 5% matched
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Death in service
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates by follow the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500.00 per annum
Quality Assurance Specialist
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Customs Trade Compliance Officer
Shipley, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum