New Product Introduction Engineer
|Job Title:||New Product Introduction Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 13:49|
NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION ENGINEER
£30 - 40K
World leading manufacturing engineering company is currently recruiting for a New Product Introduction Engineer (NPI) with proven project management skills to work within their UK Headquarters in Lancashire.
We are actively seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic New Product Introduction Engineer to join the Engineering Department to ensure processes and procedures are in place to ensure the manufacturing facility is capable of achieving the capacities required.
- Create and maintain project plans from customer order to production handover
- Design the production process to meet the customer specification (capability and TAKT)
- Define capital, tooling, gauging and product costs
- Set up and lead APQP teams for NPI including all relevant departments
- Create process drawings using AutoCAD
- Programming and operation of CNC turning and grinding machines
- Co-ordinate machine trials and confirm process capability
- Create APQP documentation
To be successful will have the following skills:
- C&G/HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience from in machining/metal cutting environment, where quality, cost and delivery to the customer are paramount (CNC Turning/Grinding preferred)
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD
- Personal drive and self-motivation
- Project management skills
- Self-disciplined and able to work to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a New Product Introduction Engineer who is looking for stability and the opportunity to work in a varied, exciting role with innovative products and techniques.
To be considered for the role of New Product Introduction Engineer, please apply now. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ELECTRONIC ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £38000 per annum