Night Shift Engineer
|Job Title:||Night Shift Engineer|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£37000 - £37100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 14:08|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
4 on 3 off 3 on 4 off shifts 18:00-06:00
Our client is the UK's leading provider of fresh food products and have an annual turnover of over £1.5 Billion per year.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
As a key member of the Engineering team responsibilities will include;
- Ensure engineering maintenance and repair work is carried out
- Daily inspections of on all plant
- Ensure equipment is working at optimum efficiency
- Ensure accurate and timely records are carried out in a timely fashion (root causes of failures, parts used etc.)
- Management of contractors and service contracts
- Issue permits to work
- Manage and update PPM system
- Ensure all work is completed according to company and H&S regulations
- Ensure that all plant and equipment operate to optimum efficiencies
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives
- Time served electrical/mechanical apprenticeship (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably manufacturing or industrial environment (Food specifically would be beneficial)
- Working knowledge of motors/drives/installation work (17th edition advantageous)
- Able to work in an autonomous role
- Pro-active attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- PLC experience is CRUCIAL
Our Client offers a competitive Salary with opportunities to earn extra with additional overtime. There are also additional benefits such as a company pension scheme, a Christmas savings scheme, life insurance, on site staff shop and onsite parking.
Interested? Click "Apply Now" or contact email@example.com 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Isle of Skye, Western Isles
£50000 - £55000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Up to £43367 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum