|Job Title:||NPD Technologist|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 per month + HEALTH, DENTAL,DISCOUNTS,BONUS +++|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2016 16:53|
NORTH WEST AREA
PUT THE FIZZ BACK IN TO MONDAYS
ARE YOU A CREATIVE NPD PERSON, PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING FIRST CLASS PRODUCTS FOR THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS BRANDS WORLDWIDE WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US!
Come and join one of the largest independent wine and spirit suppliers within the whole of England. We continue to grow our business through sourcing and developing first class products. With our renowned reputation and premier manufacturing site we are growing and growing, we want you to be a part of it!
Why should you come and work with us?
- Industry competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a first class company.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Opportunity to take ownership and design the NPD department.
- World Wide travel opportunities to develop new ranges.
- Full medical and dental care
- Heavily discounted products, and a great culture.
As a New Product Development Technologist, your key responsibilities will be;
- To ensure successful product launches, on time, to specification and budget via hands on activity to deliver implementation of all NPD.
- To ensure that development briefs are written and translated as part of a category approach and in line with our core competencies.
- To understand and support proactive process development initiatives, which push production boundaries.
- To ensure products are trialled and transferred in a correct and timely manner and handed over to factory stakeholders.
- To manage communication and coordination of activities with the customer and with internal and external cross functional teams to ensure practice and harmonious relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You will also be responsible for the management of a pilot plant.
We have invested over 3.5 Million pounds into our manufacturing site, to develop and create an exciting rage of carbonated alcohol beverages. Champagne and prosecco is a new venture for us, and we want it to be as successful and exciting as our existing brand - this is the perfect opportunity our new NPD manager to lead this project forward!
The New Product Development Technologist will hold the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP.
- Experience of working within the drinks industry is imperative for this role.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to take responsibility and make things happen.
- Experience of supplier approval.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability and confidence to deal with other departments and customers.
- Knowledge of Audits
- Have experience of NPD within the beverage industry.
If this role matches your experience, creativity and enthusiasm, then click the 'apply now' button - You do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity as interviews are taking place next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's