|Job Title:||NPD Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 per annum + 1st class benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2016 08:25|
UPTO 55,000 + BENEFITS
LONDON AND MANCHESTER
Join the biggest names in the sporting industry.
Come and join one of the fastest growing brands on the market! We continue to grow our business through developing first class sporting products, used by sporting legends. With our renowned reputation and premier manufacturing site we are growing and growing, we want you to be a part of it.
Why should you come and work with us?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a first class company.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Opportunity to take ownership and design the NPD department.
- Fully expensed travel opportunities to develop new ranges.
As a New Product Development Manager, your key responsibilities will be to;
- Demonstrate technical and commercial feasibility of all new product, process and packaging innovations
- Accountable for ensuring HACCP, legal and regulatory compliance is in place for new innovations
- Accountable for packaging compliance with Food Law and Health Claim Regulations.
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Quality teams to ensure on time great execution and a proactive approach to technical problem solving
- Manage the development process of bespoke nutrition product as required for elite athlete partners, working closely in conjunction with the Senior Sports Nutritionist & External Science Team
If this sounds like you, do you have the ability to work across two locations, employing practical work at our manufacturing site in Lancashire and wider marketing integration at our London head office?
The New Product Development Manager will hold the following skills:
- Working knowledge of food nutrition, particularly carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals in relation to sport
- Fully operational in ingredient functionality and ingredient selection for product structuring
- The ability to successfully project manage at multiple levels
- Good understanding of HACCP
- Understanding of GMP and GLP
- A proven track record of bringing commercially successful products to market
- Excellent interpersonal, IT and organisational skills
If this role matches your experience, creativity and enthusiasm, then click the 'apply now' button - You do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity as interviews are taking place next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Greater Manchester, England
£28000 per annum + ABOVE AVARAGE PACKAGE
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package