NPD Process Manager
|Job Title:||NPD Process Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:56|
NPD Process Manager
Up to £50,000
Are you an experienced NPD Manager with solid exposure to the bakery environment? Are you experienced in the management of major supermarkets and retailers? Do you have the tenacity to ensure challenging deadlines are achieved and targets are met and exceeded in all instances?
My client, an established wholesale bakery looking to put succession plans in place due to experiencing long term and ongoing growth. My client is looking for an experienced NPD Manager to work collaboratively with the National Account Manager and develop new products for existing and new customer bases, for both new product lines and seasonal products while also ensuring first class technical application of all relevant products and processes in line with customer requirements.
Key areas of responsibility
- Guarantee the smooth workflow of NPD across the department and ensure customer expectations are met in both a reliability and quality capacity.
- Responsible for delivering end to end new product Launches successfully to time scales
- Plan and present new concepts through new product design, providing samples, client reviews etc.
- Client management, building relationships, supporting customer needs.
- Managing, coaching, training NPD Technologists, delegation and prioritization of workload to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks surrounding customers and suppliers have been completed accurately in a timely manner.
- Ensure complete process control for all ongoing projects, dealing with customer escalated issues.
- Team Management, roster, holidays, absences, appraisal, disciplinaries, recruitment.
- Maintaining compliance and quality standards without exception.
- Budgetary management.
- Consulting with various stakeholder in the business, both internal and external customers, technical/quality/shift managers to ensure a smooth and seamless production operation.
Must have solid experienced and be confident in the complete management of NPD processes at management level on a food manufacturing site (Ideally Bakery)
This position would suit a strong and tenacious character who is a commercially aware influencer, looking for a door into a growing orgainsation that can offer long term progression and future development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
Quality Systems and Support
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits