|Job Title:||NPD TECHNOLOGIST|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum + ABOVE AVARAGE PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
UP TO 28,000
NORTH WEST AREA
PUT THE SPARKLE BACK IN TO MONDAYS!
ARE YOU A CREATIVE NPD PERSON, PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING FIRST CLASS PRODUCTS -- WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US!
Come and join one of the largest independent wine and spirit suppliers within the whole of England. We continue to grow our business through sourcing and developing first class products. Last year we turned over £250 million, and continue to invest and grow our plant. With our renowned reputation and premier manufacturing site we are growing and growing, we want you to be a part of it!
Why should you come and work with us?
- Industry competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a first-class company.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Full medical and dental care
- Heavily discounted products, and a great culture.
As a New Product Development Technologist, your key responsibilities will be;
- To ensure that development briefs are written and translated as part of a category approach and in line with our core competencies.
- Work closely with the NPD Manager within the lab, creating bench tests
- Take control of tastings and assist with the sourcing of raw ingredients
- Assisting with NPD paperwork and clerical duties
- Work closely with NPD Manager for in trials of new products
We are expanding and are investing over 3.5 Million pounds into our manufacturing site, to develop and create new ranges for a premier winery based in the USA. In partnership we are creating something truly special and now require an NPD technologist with exposure to beverage manufacturing to work with this new partnership!
The New Product Development Technologist will hold the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP.
- Experience of working within the drinks industry is imperative for this role.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to take responsibility and make things happen.
- Knowledge of Audits, very advantageous
- Have experience of NPD within the beverage industry.
If this role matches your experience, creativity and enthusiasm, then click the 'apply now' button! You do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity, as interviews are taking place next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.