|Job Title:||NPD Technologist|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:15|
Are you an experience NPD Technologist with a passion for food?
Do you have the desire to progress with a family run business that values career progression?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and the ability to work under pressure to strict time scales?
I am currently looking for an NPD technologist to join my clients team based in Burnley, with strong technical background in food industry.
The main responsibilities of the NPD Technologist will be to:
- To manage new product development projects from concept to launch.
- Attend customer NPD/EPD briefing and actively support manager.
- Actively engaged with retailers during the development process and close all stage gate requirement to meet agreed critical paths.
- Track and own all critical paths to ensure that deadlines are adhered to and liaise with customers, suppliers and other internal departments.
- Review all new raw materials and packaging and manage risk assessment for allergen, micro, chemicals etc as per site HACCP and process capabilities.
- Prepare and agree final recipes and manage quality contracts / line standards with retail customers and make them available for spec writing.
- Manage factory trials and Shelf life validation.
- Actively engage in product testing and sensory panels.
- Support site technical manager in responding customer queries for all NPD/EPD matters.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Experience in working in an NPD role with active involvement within UK food manufacturing
- Good experience in manging projects and meeting critical deadlines.
- Have a love and passion for food in and out of work.
Please click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's