|Job Title:||NPI Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 15:27|
Salary: 20k- 24k basic
25 days holiday, flexible working hours, 3% pension, opportunity to work for home, profit share scheme,
My client has been operating as an industry leading FMCG supplier for multiple decades from their offices based in Warrington. Exceptional customer service, tenacious brand growth and creative approach to brand development, my client is looking to appoint a Project Coordinator who is looking for a progressive opportunity and the chance to personally grow into a successful and integral part of the project team
Day to day duties include:
- Project coordination & management of business initiatives including sales executions, brand updates, manufacturing changes, overstocks, NPD, packaging etc.
- Owner ship of smaller project, cradle to grave cycle management of NPD and change management.
- General project coordination and management of cross-functional projects.
- Coordination with Brand, Sales, S&OP, Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, etc.
- Weekly reporting of project updates, risks and upcoming deliverables.
- Partner with Brand teams on weekly business team meeting agenda.
- We can consider a Graduate Food Technologist or Food Scientist wo is looking to develop a career.
- Alternatively, we would like to interview project coordinators with a manufacturing background
WE are interviewing over the next two weeks, to apply please press the "Apply Now BUTTON"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's