|Job Title:||NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Machining|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
Excellent Salary & Pension (up to 10%)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an NPI Manufacturing Engineer to join the team at a global, precision machining company in Lancashire.
We are specifically looking for candidates with proven experience of delivering NPI projects on time and in full.
- Work closely with operations team to prove out machining activities
- Define and develop cost effective methods for manufacture
- Carry out process capability studies
- Create set up sheets for change over
- Create a tool life monitor for all new products
- Communicate with customer to transfer data and produce project updates
- Apprentice trained Engineer
- Experience of manufacturing engineering and NPI
- Experience gained in a precision machining environment
- Knowledge/experience of process capability software
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
APPLY NOW or email your CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.