Office Manager - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Office Manager - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Sandwell, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 16:34|
This high specification product manufacturing business are looking to recruit into their team an Office Manager to support continued growth at their site in Sandwell, West Midlands.
Within the role of Office Manager, the role purpose is to be accountable for the day to day operations of managerial and administration functions, maintaining strong communication throughout the site.
Ensuring this manufacturing facility runs efficiently is key.
Key responsibilities will be to: -
- Take responsibility for operational administration for production, distribution, customer services and human resources.
- Report key performance indicators for the site.
- Manage your team who cover production, transport and customer service.
- Ensure that customer orders and invoicing is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that daily production targets and transport schedules are met.
- Ensure that the site is up to date with current legislation.
- Liaise regularly with customers to maintain and develop relationships.
- Provide accurate stock level information.
- Ensure supplier orders are sent accurately and on time.
- Monitor daily sales figures.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have strong office administration skills.
- Have team management experience.
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be customer focused.
- Have strong IT skills.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Voucher
- Christmas Party
- Free Parking
- On site canteen
- Great team environment
To apply, please follow the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's