|Job Title:||OPERATIONS MANAGER|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 11:58|
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of highly engineered automotive components, serving global markets out of 90 state-of-the art facilities worldwide.
Due to significant growth and a recent internal re-structure, we are now able to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join the team at a successful manufacturing site in West Yorkshire.
The Operations Manager will manage the day to day operations across the facility with a focus on site performance, cost, quality and staff development.
- Ensure site achieves product and operational objectives via effective planning and man-management
- Develop standards and systems to improve output
- Build strong relationships, have a visible presence around site and manage staff performance
- Ensure effective use of resources and regularly communicate strategies/initiatives to staff
- Understand production constraints and resolve problems through analysis, review of materials/equipment etc
- Liaise regularly with internal stakeholders; Engineering, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales to ensure all targets are met
- Graduate calibre and significant experience within an industrial/engineering/manufacturing environment, ideally automotive or precision machining
- Strong leadership skills, a people manager who enjoys maximising team potential and encourages new ideas
- Process driven
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing/CI initiatives
- Customer focused
- Commercially aware
On offer: -
- A salary up to £65,000
- Pension scheme (4.25% contribution)
- 15% Bonus
- Private health care
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site car parking
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's